Wednesday 17 November 2010

Forge Radio

Bigups to Louis over on the 'Louis Louis' blog he made me aware of 'Forge Radio' the official radio station for Sheffield's Student Union and home to 'Sam Moir'


Sam's weekly show(Tuesdays 9.30-11.00) is a warm up for the legendary 'The Tuesday Club'.

He spins everything we love to love over on the MUSK blog!

With past interviews from the likes of Chase & Status, Seiji, Joker and Jakwob this guys directions are simply onwards and upwards!

With reviews on the Mista Jam blog his talent doesn't end behind the studio glass.

I hit him up cause I wanted to get on his show as I expect it to kick off in a big way!

Iv'e tried to cram in all the tunes I've been listening to most recently whilst covering the full spectrum of 'genres' I love to play.

Here's the show


Make sure you join Sam's Facebook group and keep checking his shows over on the Forge site.

Benji



No comments:

Post a Comment