Wednesday 8 September 2010

Last weekend...

Just thought I'd share a memory with ya'll....

Friday saw me and 4 mates driving down the M1 to come watch me DJ with Lil Silva at Stealth-Nottingham.

It was a trial to see if they liked what I played and if so they wanted me back....

Well we got there(exhaust hanging off the car) in one piece and I played and it was DEAD!

It got to 12 and there were like 30 people in! We knew Bigger Than Barry was on in Sheffield, so we wen't back home!

I was really frustrated as the night was tagged as Garage, Funky etc... and I thought this will be perfect as there aren't too many nights in Sheffield where I can play what I want to play!

I didn't stick around to see Lil Silva but I'm sure he would have shared the same anger I did!

I still don't quite get why the night was so DEAD? Good DJ, good night club 'girls go free'(which incidentally is the name of the club night!)...

Makes me appreciate Sheffield and it's many successful nights!

Here is a song that is helping me vent my anger right now!....


No comments:

Post a Comment